So, this is me ... in a nutshell!

I am a Witch, I work on my own.
I don't need a Coven for the magic I hone.
With generations behind me, and more yet to come,
I follow the Goddess; Maid, Mother and Crone.
To work with the seasons as they ebb and flow,
I honour the Gods of both sunshine and snow.
My craft is a lifestyle, as these pages will tell,
have I caught your attention, are you under my spell?
Hedge Witch & mother, a healer of sorts.
Collector of crystals and curious thoughts.
Share your ideas, your questions please ask,
I'm sure that together, we're up to the task,
of sounding out problems and guiding the way,
through the emotional mind field, of living today.
Park up your broomstick and grab a fresh brew,
that's enough about me, so it's over to you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Rune Cast