Pick your own ... Just for fun

Little Miss thinks that a spot of light relief is in order, following on from my last post. I think she could be right!

I'm glad I chose to break the topic down, or I really would have been putting "War and Peace" in the shade on the wordage front!

So ... with that in mind, and for a bit of fun, I thought I'd let you choose your own Rune of the Day and see how you go.

Make sure you have a little time to concentrate, preferably with no interruptions. Close your eyes and clear your thoughts. Take a few slow and steady breaths. When ready, open your eyes and select which ever Rune you feel drawn to. Indicate your selection below.

I will post the answers just after 8pm, this evening. (British Summer Time)

Blessings,

Willow & Little Miss


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Rune Cast