What an Enchanting Day Out - Llangollen Faery Festival

Crystal Carol's
Crystal Carol's
Well, we made it to the Faery Festival ... and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. That is to say, Little Miss and I did, it's not quite the better half's cup of tea, but he faced the day with a smile, and helped with some of the photography.

Crystal Carol's
I found myself in crystal heaven, with so many stalls to choose from, but I was constantly drawn back to this one ... only to find that her shop is based close to where I was born. Bought a lovely Crystal Quartz orb and an Obsidian Egg. Can never have too many Crystals!

Quirky Lou'Weird
Quirky Lou'Weird
 We Also caught up with this lady, Quirky Lou'Weird, with some of her recently completed pieces. Now I'm not one for China Dolls, but I can make an exception for either one of these, and those boots are just amazing! 


Little Miss has been inspired to start creating and planing her projects for next year's event. I think she wants her own stall!



The Fairy Market
Forest Creations
There were so many stalls, too many to photograph for this page, here are just a few of them.
I'm sorry, but I can't find the name of the stall in the image below, but if anyone knows the name, please let me know, so I can add it to their image.

Unknown Stall
Little Miss wants to go again next year, and I'm up for it, so I think we'll make it a "Girls Day Out", get dressed up in costumes and really get into the swing. There was lots to see and do, especially for the children. Well worth the journey and ticket price.

Blessings,

Willow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Rune Cast