Something a little different ...

Good Morning everyone!

I thought you might like something a little different this morning.

Below are a couple of Rune Casts taken from a session held last year. Same sitter, same session.

Images were taken at the time, and are being used with the Sitter's permission. I thought it would be a nice idea for you to see how I decoded a reading. Obviously, this post would read like War and Peace, if I were to do it in one sitting, so I propose to take a different aspect each day, and cover it in detail.

First off, the Crystal:You will notice, that in addition to my Runes, I also include a clear quartz crystal in my casts. This is my personal preference and most readers don't do this. I use it for two reasons. the first being that I keep it in the same bag as my Runes. It is known as the "Master Healer" and helps to keep my Runes cleansed and balanced between uses.

The second reason, is that it helps me to see where the sitter needs specific grounding. For example, in the first image, the crystal has fallen within the circle of Self, and leans towards the Spiritual.

First Cast - General Reading
Second Cast - Request for Clarification















You will also note that, at the time of reading, none of the Runes within this zone, showed their faces, demonstrating that there were several, as yet unknown, forces influencing this person. They were experiencing a significant period of uncertainty.

In fact, looking at the cast as a whole, you will see that there were far more unknown Runes, than were known. It was also quite a wide spread cast, with new unknown influences entering and past known influences on the way out. In short, this person was in a state of emotional/psychological limbo.

So, the position of the crystal in the first cast, confirmed that grounding was required in this aspect of the sitter's Self.

Compare the first cast to the second. The sitter required clarification on a specific area. Once again, the crystal fell firmly within the area of Self and more specifically towards the area surrounding relationships and decisions, confirming a need for further grounding in those areas also.
Can you see the similarities and differences between the two casts?

The significance of the crystal positions will become clearer, as the decoding continues.



I hope you have enjoyed reading this first installment. Please pop back tomorrow, and I'll compare the two in more detail.

Blessings,

Willow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Rune Cast