Another Productive day at the Cauldron...


I love the weekends, for many reasons, but especially because Little Miss and I usually end up doing something creative. Yesterday was no exception.

With the Spring term drawing to a close, (one week to go, Whoop! Whoop!) We decided to get the air drying clay out again.


This time, Little Miss wanted to try and make some small trinket holders, and if they worked out, she then wants to make enough to be able to sell at the school's Summer Fair! It may be a tall order, but I'm not going to prevent her from doing it.

My attempts at making 'Trinket bowls' failed miserably, with only one making the cut for the photograph (the top one) which I'm hoping will look all the better when it's painted up to look like a poppy. So, I settled for making blanks for Talismans and a Rune set, plus the two shooting stars. All the other pieces are down to Little Miss, although I am reliably informed that, "The Star and Tree are for Grandma!"

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has also made their own Runes. What material, colours etc. did you choose and why? Do you still have them, or have you moved on to another set?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Rune Cast