Back on the Broom!

Good morning gentlefolks!

It has been quite some time since my last post, for which I am sorry, but time out was required for personal health, well-being and growth. I had become so caught up in my immediate location, that I was failing to venture out into the wider arena, and missing out on so many great experiences, due to my reluctance to travel outside of my comfort zone. (Sneaky little blighter called "Lethargy" moved in for a while, but has now been evicted!)


Hopefully, as a result of my self enforced "Get up and Go!" kick up the proverbial, I have been far from idle! Much has been keeping me occupied, most of which I hope to share with you over the next few weeks.

To get the ball rolling, I'd like to share something we did from last week. We had a family friend staying with us, and as such, I wanted to show her more of the area than she had seen on previous visits.

In our area of Shropshire, we are not inundated with shops dedicated to all things Pagan, but there was one shop that I did know of, and had planned to visit several times but never made it. Twenty miles can seem like a huge effort, when you're in a bit of a rut.

So, suitably  The Cave in Shrewsbury. This became our destination.

I have heard so many good things about this shop, and it didn't disappoint. It has just the right atmosphere and quirk to heighten the senses, a wide selection of crystals, jewellery, clothing etc to tempt your wallet (who can resist buying crystals?) A peaceful area in the cellar, perfect for taking a moment or two to meditate and soak up the atmosphere even more, and in addition to all that, there is also a small art gallery and a cafe.

The staff areThe Cave is well worth a visit, if ever you are in Shrewsbury, not only for the Crystals etc. but also for the hidden gem down in the cellar.
all very friendly and knowledgeable, as became apparent by their responses to the numerous questions being asked by other customers.

I'll leave you to find out what that is, for yourself.

Blessed be,

Willow

PS. Don't forget to charge your crystals by the full moon on Mon-Tue this coming week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Rune Cast